Yet another way for Internet marketers to save time in our hectic schedules comes in the form of Rebel Mouse. Now you can curate easily by sharing on social media sites and let Rebel Mouse do the work because Rebel Mouse updates your site as you share in real time. It’s a great way to make a statement about your online presence and save time too.
Social media is now THE way to keep informed and be entertained too. But sometimes there can be a lot of pressure to juggle it all. Most of us have active accounts on more than one social media site – Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter – and more. It takes a lot of time and effort to keep them all in check.
Then, I found Rebel Mouse. In a nutshell, Rebel Mouse is becoming the go-to app that offers you a free aggregation service to transform your social media feeds into one view.
Rebel Mouse Updates Your Site as You Share in Real Time
Besides showcasing your online presence, here are a few of the features offered by Rebel Mouse:
- Use with all major web browsers, tablets and phones. It’s optimized for the mobile web.
- Creates viral campaigns using trending topics. Rebel Mouse collects and displays relevant content from each of your social networks.
- Create blog posts on your site. Use images, tweets, content and videos to create original blog posts and add tweets and links.
- Move a post to your site. You can also freeze the relevant content at the top of the post to make it stand out.
- You control layout and designs of your posts. Choose from various layouts and designs according to the theme of your site and arrange them on the page.
- Receive an automatic newsletter with your signup to Rebel Mouse. You can create a newspaper with your own social content.
- Empower your domain. Use Rebel Mouse’s embeds or add to existing sites.
- Rebel Mouse automatically updates your posts to social networks. This means that your site will always reflect real time news.
Basically, what Rebel Mouse does is pull in your own posts that you have published on social networking sites. It’s a free aggregation service that can save you time and effort and keep your sites up to date.
Joining Rebel Mouse is Easy
While you must have an invitation to join Rebel Mouse, all you need to do is provide your email address and request the invitation at RebelMouse.com. Be sure and choose a good user name, because you can reserve it to becoming your URL.
The front page appears as a newsletter or similar to a board on Pinterest. Now, you can customize the headers, add pages that will display feeds or links to websites you choose from social media accounts.
Every update, video, photo, link or anything else that you now add to your social media sites will be updated by Rebel Mouse and be automatically displayed on your front page of the Rebel Mouse newsletter. You don’t have to do a thing.
Click to See My Rebel Mouse site: https://www.rebelmouse.com/CarolAmato/
What Makes Rebel Mouse Unique
The unique aspect about Rebel Mouse is that it automatically updates your elements rather than you having to go in manually and pull comments and contents you want from various social media sites.
You can choose the free version of Rebel Mouse, which is basic and personalized publishing or pay a very small fee (about $10 per month) for the premium version. You’ll receive more editorial content which translates to a better professional look for your sites.
It’s a far better price than paying someone lots of $$$ to have someone design your site. What you get from Rebel Mouse resembles a digital newsletter that is a virtual diary of your social life, and I think it’s so cool that Rebel Mouse updates your site as you share in real time.
There are many positive things I found out about Rebel Mouse that I feel good about. For one, Rebel Mouse was selected as part of TIME’s list of 50 best websites in the year 2013!
But, look at the Rebel Mouse website and see for yourself what it has to offer. It can be a dynamic personal homepage in the scheme of your business plan.