If you’re not using PrintFriendly.com to get more leverage from your hard work, you’re missing out. It’s so easy to use PrintFriendly that it almost doesn’t need any explanation.
Simply enter the URL of the content you want to syndicate on the PrintFriendly.com website, click on “Preview Content,” and here’s what happens:
- Optimizes your content for printing. PrintFriendly leaves out some extraneous ‘stuff’ that doesn’t need to be printed and pulling in some “wow” factors such as your photo, author information and from the content page and your link and lets readers choose to add you to ‘Google+, go to your YouTube site or subscribe to your RSS feed.
- Lets you edit before printing. PrintFriendly lets you further optimize the way your content looks and will be printed by letting you edit it. You can remove, add or change the content as you wish before printing.
- Print or save to a PDF file. This great feature lets you print the document immediately or save it to a PDF file and use it later in your emails or other ways you want to display it in content or on other websites. You can also provide a PDF Download link on your blog posts to add subscribers to your list.
- Cuts down on the amount of pages you print. Save paper and time when printing your PrintFriendly version of the URL content. After your PrintFriendly version is clean, you’ll notice that you’ve knocked off a few pages that were just fluff and didn’t really require printing.
The PrintFriendly version of your document doesn’t show advertisements, website “stuff” and navigation information, resulting in you saving tons of paper and ink (which equals saving money) and much less distraction from the meat of the document.
Another great feature that PrintFriendly offers is that you can add the button to your browser and use a simple one-click method to print pages. Bloggers and developers can also add the button to a website or blog.
Edit what you want and then email or use as articles in future correspondence you want to share.
I can’t stress enough the ease with which you can use PrintFriendly to perfect your content and to leverage the hard work you do. I’m using it, and I hope you will too.
Would love to hear your thoughts below.
- Discover how to leverage your hard work with PrintFriendly.
[Click to Tweet]
- How to get more traffic by leveraging work you have already done.
[Click to Tweet]
- See the easiest way to turn your post into a PDF. [Click to Tweet]
and Understands Your Needs? CLICK HOST WITH CAROL NOW