Ask a dozen Internet marketers about which autorepsonder service to use for the best results, and you’ll likely get as many answers. AWeber vs GetResponse: Both have features that can enhance our autoresponder experience, but most of us want to know the best and most cost effective solution to our autoresponder issues. GetResponse is less expensive, but does it perform as well as AWeber?
The facts are that we must choose an autoresponder service that can help us build and maintain our lists. It’s one of the most important choices we make about our businesses. There are other autoresponder services out there, but AWeber and GetResponse are the most popular.
There are some differences, and perhaps the following comparison will help you decide which to use.
AWeber vs GetResponse – The Facts
AWeber was founded in 1998 by Tom Kuzler and GetResponse was founded the same year by Simon Gabrowski and rank much the same in satisfaction of their users:
- Alexa Ranking: An Alexa ranking is where a site stands within its competitors. Alexa collects and analyzes data on how a site operates and reports that data for rankings. Many elements go in to these Alexa rankings, so don’t base your entire decision on it, but it does give you a good idea about how others view the two autoresponder providers.
According to Alexa rankings among competitors, the results are: AWeber — 134 GetResponse — 612
- Twitter Followers: AWeber – 12,919 GetResponse – 10,075
- FaceBook Followers: AWeber – 12,666 GetResponse – 3,947
As you can see from the above comparison, AWeber outranks GetResponse in these findings. But, let’s look at other comparison points for the two services.
- Excellent Support – Includes weekly webinars, chat features and tutorials. Great Help is easily accessed.
- Email Delivery – The quality of AWeber’s email deliverability is excellent. Both services have a 99% delivery rate and you won’t find any others that perform this well.
- Pricing Structure – Of all the reasons to choose an autoresponder service, price shouldn’t be one of the features – but quality should be. AWeber is slightly more expensive than GetResponse, but offer specials to beginning customers. If you’re managing larger lists, price becomes much more important.
- Ease of Use – When it comes to the Interface and managing your lists, the AWeber Interface seems to be superior to GetResponse. You’ll also be able to access a “progress bar” for each of your lists – a great time-saving feature.
- List-Building Forms – The forms your future customer uses to add their names and email address to your lists should be straightforward and very easy to use. AWeber comes out ahead in the selection and ease of use for forms.
- Stock Image Gallery – Lets you add stock images from an extensive gallery right to your emails. So far, that hasn’t been possible in AWeber.
- Social Network Integration – The best when it comes to integration with such popular social networks as FaceBook and Twitter.
- Customer Support – Same quality as AWeber that includes live chat, webinars and video tutorials.
- Email Delivery – Equal to AWeber. You can’t go wrong on this important autoresponder factor no matter which service you choose. Both have features that ensure your emails aren’t blocked or considered as spam.
- Pricing Structure – Less expensive than AWeber. This isn’t important at first, because the pricing is similar, but as you build your list, this becomes a feature that you must consider.
- Ease of Use and Interface – Most users tend to favor AWeber in this area. However, this is based on personal preference and you should carefully consider each one before making up your mind. GetResponse has made some changes in the last few months that are pulling users from AWeber because of the new look and usability.
- List-Building Forms – While AWeber has over 1500 form templates from which to choose, GetResponse has only 100 – a clear disadvantage. But, more isn’t always better. You may find a form in GetResponse that suits your needs exactly.
The facts for the two popular email autoresponder and list building services are always changing. The best way to compare is to do it yourself and make up your own mind at the end of your research.
The Importance of Choosing Good Email Marketing Software
Anyone in the Internet marketing business knows how important email marketing is to our future business prospects. It’s a powerful way to build a customer list of value and make it a part of the sales process. It’s also a wonderful way to connect with your customers and keep your name in their minds for future sales.
Both AWeber and GetResponse can help target your audience, inform them by using graphs, videos and images and produce a professional image and reputation for your business.
The two email marketing software programs rank pretty much even in usability and helpful features – so, it comes down to your preference. What might seem to be a great quality to one might be a liability to another.
That’s why it’s important to do your own research and make up your own mind. With two quality products that are so similar and each changing daily, you’ll likely be great with either choice. Click here to see another cool post on GetResponse: http://www.carolamato.com/getresponse-a-valuable-tool-for-email-marketing-campaigns/
Keep in mind that email marketing is an opt-in situation for your potential buyers, and it reaches global clients – a great way to reach more people in more places than ever before.
You won’t lose with either choice you make – AWeber vs GetResponse, so choose one for your emailing and autoresponder needs. Either should meet your Internet marketing needs.
I’d love to hear your thoughts, leave a comment below as to your favorite email marketing company.
and Understands Your Needs? CLICK HOST WITH CAROL NOW